Dear Sparke and Stokes Families:
School is in full swing and we are looking forward to a fantastic year! This year we have a lot of great events and activities planned. Everything we do is contingent on your help. Please consider becoming a PTA member, your donation of $8.00 will help bring fun and educational Cultural Arts assemblies to the schools, Field Day, Team Adventure Day, Fun Fair, etc. We are always in need of volunteers as well - whether it be an hour or a whole day. What better way to stay involved with your child's school life?
A look ahead:
- Kid Stuff books - please send in your $25 or return the book. All books/payments due by 10/1.
- Jets Island Trees Family Day - tickets are going fast - please send in your order ASAP! This is a first come, first served event.
- Prestige Fall Fundraiser has been extended until 10/6.
- Harvest Plant Sale - Pick up is 10/1 between 5:30 - 7:00 pm
- Coming home soon: Miss Chocolate Pies and Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough fundraiser - delivery just in time for Thanksgiving!
- PTA Meeting - Oct. 1
- Elementary Class Parent Tea 10/8
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at : Islandtreespta@gmail.com
Suzanne Heigel & Jodi Kilbride
IT ELEMENTARY PTA
Island Trees School District