Dear Sparke and Stokes Families:Here are some highlights of upcoming events:
- Wednesday, March 3 - Stokes School Store in GPR before school
- Wednesday, March 3 - PTA Meeting at 7:00pm @ Sparke in GPR. Reflections district winners will be honored. Babysitting will be provided.
- Wednesday, March 11 - Stokes School Store in GPR before school
- Wednesday, March 11 - Sparke School Store in GPR during lunch. If you would like to volunteer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Thursday, March 26 - Stokes student assembly - AAA presentation on Traffic Safety
- Thursday, March 26 - basket wrapping for the Blitz at the ITMMS 7:00pm, if you can help to wrap prizes, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, March 17 - The Blitz at ITMMS at 6:00 pm
Please continue to send in donations for your class basket for the Blitz. All of the funds raised at this event go directly back to your child in the form of Cultural Arts assemblies, VIP/Special Guest Day, PARP, Fun Fair, Team Adventure Day and much, much more. We need everyone's help to make it a success. If you have a business or know someone who does - please consider donating a basket or item to the Blitz to be used as a prize!
Ordering from Amazon.com? Please go to https://smile.amazon.com/ and select Island Trees Elementary PTA as the charity you are shopping for. Amazon donates .5% of all orders to our schools!
When ordering prints, cards, gifts or anything else from Shutterfly, Tiny Prints, or any other of their brands, please be sure to do so by visiting our Shutterfly Storefront. Our school gets 13% back on every order placed through our storefront. http://islandtreespta.shutterflystorefront.com/
Suzanne Heigel & Jodi Kilbride
IT ELEMENTARY PTA
Island Trees School District