Dear Sparke and Stokes Families:Here are some highlights of upcoming events:
- Friday, 1/23 - Healthy Snack Cart during lunch, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer to help
- Friday, 1/23 - Sparke Students: Mathmania Logs Due!
- Monday, 1/26 - PARP begins at Stokes
- Wednesday, 1/28 PARP Assembly at Stokes - Squeaky Clean Band - "Reading Rocks"
- Friday, 1/30 - Stokes Students: Reading Logs Due!
- Friday, 1/30 - Student Assembly at Sparke "Move with Me 4 Fluency"
- Friday, 1/30 - Sparke Students: Mathmania Logs Due!
- Monday, 2/1 - Parent Teacher Conferences early dismissal 11:45 am
Mark your calendars! This year's Blitz will be on Friday, March 27. You should be hearing from your class parents soon about your class basket theme. If you have a business or know someone who does - please consider donating a basket or item to the Blitz to be used as a prize!
Suzanne Heigel & Jodi Kilbride
IT ELEMENTARY PTA
Island Trees School District