||Pushing Up the Sky
Pushing Up the Sky
by Joseph Bruchac
illustrated by Teresa Flavin
Comprehension Skill - Literary Elements
Comprehension Strategy - Inferring
- bony, branching growths on the head of male deer, elk or mooseimagined
- made a picture or idea of something in your headlanguages
- human speech, spoken or written, of different groups or countriesnarrator
- the person who tells a storyoverhead
- over the head; on high; abovepoked
- pushed with force against someone or something
Spelling - Prefixes un-, re-, dis-,
Cross Curricular Standards (NM):
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.
||doc file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the Microsoft Word website.
Welcome to Mrs. Cartwright's 3rd Grade!
Las Cruces Public Schools