||Mr. Rodriguez's Homepage
Welcome to Mr. Rod's Webpage
Spring Break April 12-21, 2014:
Pacifica High School
- If you have an F, D, or C and would like to improve your grade, send me and email and I'll send you some extra credit.
- Be forewarned, the extra credit consist of writing thesis statements for FRQs and in some cases a full essay.
- Ch 38 Online quizzes will be until Monday at 6:00 pm
- Great Depression DBQ (Friday)
- Part of your assignment in class will be to interpret (annotate) the docs with as much analysis and outside info as possible
- However you will only have 15 min.
- After 15 min you will be allowed to start writing your essay.
- That will leave you with 30 min to write.
- You should do some research on your own prior to Friday.
- 15 pts extra credit if you print out the Great Depression Rubric at the bottom of this page and bring it to class during your period.
- Washington: 2 terms, 1789-1797, none or federalist
- Adams: 1 term, 1797-1801, Federalist
- Jefferson: 2 terms, 1801-1809, Dem-Rep
- Madison: 2 terms, 1809-1817, Dem-Rep
- Monroe: 2 terms, 1817-1825, Dem Rep
- JQ Adams: 1 term, 1825-1829, Dem-Rep
- Jackson: 2 terms, 1829-1837, Democrat
- Van Buren: 1 term, 1837-1841, Democrat
- Harrison: 32 days, 1841, Whig
- Tyler: 1 term 1841-1845, Whig/Democrat
- Polk: 1 term, 1845-1849, Democrat
- Taylor: 1/4 term 1849-1850, Whig
- Fillmore: 3/4 term 1850-1853, Whig
- F. Pierce: 1 term, 1853-1857, Democrat
- J. Buchanan: 1 term, 1857-1861, Democrat
- A. Lincoln: 1 term and 1 month 1861-1865, Republican
- A. Johnson: 1 term, 1865-1869, Democrat
- U. S. Grant: 2 terms, 1869-1877, Republican
- R. B. Hayes: 1 term, 1877-1881, Republican
- J. Garfield, 1881, assassinated, Republican
- C. Arthur, 1 term, 1881-1885 Republican
- G. Cleveland: 1 term, 1881-1885, Democrat
- B. Harrison: 1 term, 1885-1889, Republican
- G. Cleveland: 1 term, 1889-1893, Democrat
- McKinley: 1 term, 1893-1897, assassinated during 2nd term, Republican
- T. Roosevelt: 2 terms, 1901-1909, Republican
- W.H. Taft: 1 term, 1909-1913, Republican
- W. Wilson: 2 terms, 1913-1921, Democrat
- W.G. Harding: 1/2 term, 1921-1923 (died in office), Republican
- C. Coolidge: 1 1/2 term, 1923-1925 and 1925-1929, Republican
- H. Hoover: 1 term, 1929-1933, Republican
- F.D. Roosevelt: 4 terms, 1933-1945, Democrat
- H. Truman: 2 terms, 1945-1949 and 1949-1953, Democrat
- Period 1: APUSH (F-116)
- Period 2: Prep
- Period 3: World Civ Culinary Arts Academy (F-112)
- Period 4: APUSH (F-112)
- Period 5: APUSH (F-112)
- Period 6: APUSH (F-112)
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.
||docx file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack.