Please visit "Course Expectations" for the class syllabus in the side navigation bar.
HOMEWORK -- Be sure to log in to Infinite Campus and look at our white board in class for upcoming homework assignments. It is your responsibility to be aware of assignments and to turn them in on time. See me if there is an issue with your Infinite Campus login or if there is an issue with your grades.
Also, check out your class page for vocabulary, reading selections, book lists, and helpful forms.
Please bookmark this website - more information coming soon.
Our summer reading list is located below AND on your class page...scroll down and it will be the first file you find. '2015 Summer Reading List' Annotation and Journal instructions are attached as well.
1. This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.
2. What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?
27. What appears once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
29. There were five men going to church and it started to rain. The four men who ran got wet and the one that remained still stayed dry.
57. Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, and which is begun only by air.
* See me to check your answers. When riddles are solved, I will post new ones.
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.
Coronado High School
1001 Coronado Center Dr
Henderson, NV 89052