Please visit "Course Expectations" for the class syllabus in the side navigation bar.
HOMEWORK -- Be sure to look at Parentlink and our board in class for upcoming homework. It is your responsibility to be aware of assignments and to turn them in on time. See me if your Parentlink grades are not showing up so we can correct that for you.
Also, check out your class page for vocabulary, reading selections, book lists, and helpful forms.
Please bookmark this website - more information coming soon.
---Riddles--- 1. This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.
2. What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?
27. What appears once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
29. There were five men going to church and it started to rain. The four men who ran got wet and the one that remained still stayed dry.
57. Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, and which is begun only by air.
* See me to check your answers. When riddles are solved, I will post new ones.
Coronado High School
1001 Coronado Center Dr
Henderson, NV 89052