Dear Students and Parents:
Please visit your class page for you Course Expectations AND our summer reading list.
A Google Drive Account is REQUIRED for this class. It is free...go sign up now if you do not already have one.
Grades and Homework -- Be sure to log in to Infinite Campus and look at our white board in class for upcoming homework assignments. It is your responsibility to be aware of assignments and to turn them in on time. See the librarian if there is an issue with your Infinite Campus login.
Also, check out your class page for vocabulary, reading selections, book lists, and helpful forms. Please bookmark this website - more information coming soon.
Please bookmark our class websites - more information coming soon.
31. He who has it doesn't tell about it. He who takes it doesn't know about it. He who knows about it doesn't want it. What is it?
32. Brothers and sisters have I none but that man's father is my father's son. Who is ‘that man’?
41. Poke your fingers in my eyes and I will open wide my jaws. Cloth, leather, cardboard or paper, I greedily devour them all.
43. It stands on one leg with its heart in its head.
44. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old right now. What is it?
47. What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
* See me to check your answers. When riddles are solved, I will post new ones.
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.
Coronado High School
1001 Coronado Center Dr
Henderson, NV 89052