Please visit "Course Expectations" for the class syllabus in the side navigation bar.
HOMEWORK -- Be sure to log in to Infinite Campus and look at our white board in class for upcoming homework assignments. It is your responsibility to be aware of assignments and to turn them in on time. See me if there is an issue with your Infinite Campus login or if there is an issue with your grades.
Also, check out your class page for vocabulary, reading selections, book lists, and helpful forms.
Please bookmark this website - more information coming soon.
Our summer reading list is located below AND on your class page...scroll down and it will be the first file you find. '2015 Summer Reading List' Annotation and Journal instructions are attached as well.
31. He who has it doesn't tell about it. He who takes it doesn't know about it. He who knows about it doesn't want it. What is it?
32. Brothers and sisters have I none but that man's father is my father's son. Who is ‘that man’?
41. Poke your fingers in my eyes and I will open wide my jaws. Cloth, leather, cardboard or paper, I greedily devour them all.
43. It stands on one leg with its heart in its head.
44. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old right now. What is it?
47. What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
* See me to check your answers. When riddles are solved, I will post new ones.
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.
||docx file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack.
Coronado High School
1001 Coronado Center Dr
Henderson, NV 89052