Please visit "Course Expectations" for the class syllabus in the side navigation bar.
HOMEWORK -- Be sure to look at Parentlink and our board in class for upcoming homework. It is your responsibility to be aware of assignments and to turn them in on time. See me if your Parentlink grades are not showing up so we can correct that for you.
Also, check out your class page for vocabulary, reading selections, book lists, and helpful forms.
Please bookmark this website - more information coming soon.
---Riddles--- 31. He who has it doesn't tell about it. He who takes it doesn't know about it. He who knows about it doesn't want it. What is it?
32. Brothers and sisters have I none but that man's father is my father's son. Who is ‘that man’?
41. Poke your fingers in my eyes and I will open wide my jaws. Cloth, leather, cardboard or paper, I greedily devour them all.
43. It stands on one leg with its heart in its head.
44. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old right now. What is it?
47. What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
* See me to check your answers. When riddles are solved, I will post new ones.
Coronado High School
1001 Coronado Center Dr
Henderson, NV 89052