||My Home Page » Grading Policy
MRS. LECLAIR’S GRADING POLICY
Classwork/Homework All terms (weights)
v + = 100-86 Test 30%
v = 85 - 71 Quiz 20%
v - = 70- 60 Homework/participation/notebooks 15%
0 = 0 Classwork 35%
- All school rules (in student’s handbook) will be followed and enforced.
- Classwork/Homework will be completed and passed in when assigned. Three
missing assignments and a detention will be issued.
- Students will come to class prepared: book, notebook, folder, assignments and other necessary materials for class. Only pencils are allowed in my class.
- A passport will be given to each student. Their only responsibility is to NOT lose it. It will be used 4 times throughout the year and will count as a grade (as long as they have it). I suggest you put it in a safe place in your locker (do not take it home).
- You will receive a reading log everyone week. It must be signed and returned every Monday to receive a check plus.
If you have any questions or concerns you can call me at 508 821 1493, room 222 or email me at email@example.com.
Mrs. LeClair's Site
Reading, ELA, and Social Studies, Room 222
Benjamin A. Friedman Middle School
Taunton Public Schools