1. I will follow school directions given by adults.
2. I will behave so that other students may learn.
3. I will respect and be kind in my words and actions toward others.
4. I will not destroy or steal school property, other students' property, or adults' property.
5. I will accept an adult's directions without answering back.
6. I will not start or take part in a physical fight.
Below are some very important posters found on my classroom walls. They cover many critical expectations and goals for the students in Room 17. To see full size versions for copying and printing just click on the posters. Please credit me for the Quality Work and Powerful Learning posters if you use them. The Lifeskills poster comes from a program called Responsive Classroom. Thank you.