|Varsity » Varsity Letter Requirements
||Varsity Letter Requirements
At Benton Community Schools we take great pride in our athlete programs and the hard work and commitment it takes to participate at the Varsity level in all sports. To become a Varsity Girls’ Basketball letter winner, the following requirements must be met.
1. The individual must be a high school athlete enrolled in grades 9-12.
2. The individual must complete the entire basketball season as a member of the team.
3. If the individual is a four year participant in basketball she will receive a Varsity letter.
4. If the individual plays in 30% of the quarters at the Varsity level she will receive a Varsity letter.
5. If a player is injured or a younger player is moved up to join the Varsity squad during the season, only the number of quarters she was eligible to play in will count in her letter consideration.