|Math ~ Review and Practice
1. Math 500 Race- Practice Addition/Subtraction and Multiplication/Division as you race your car around the track! What is your fastest score?? (Press "Start Your Engine" to begin)
2. Telling Time- Practice your time telling skills!
3. Add Like Mad- Practice your addition skills using this fun, fast paced game.
4. Math Magician- Practice your addition/subtraction skills or multiplication/division skills on this timed test!
5. Measuring Centimeters and Inches- Practice your measuring skills. You can choose the unit and the level of difficulty.
6. Multiplication/Division Baseball- Practice your multiplication and division skills with America's favorite past-time... baseball!
7. Multiplication MATHO- practice your multiplication skills while playing BINGO!
8. Place Value Golfing- go golfing with Professor Duck Von Fly and his cousin Charlie as you practice place value.
9. Place Value Video and Game- watch a video to refresh your place value skills for whole numbers and numbers with decimals. Play a game when you are finished!
10. 3-D Shapes- Use this website to investigate three dimensional shapes!
11. Anglemania- Get extra angle practice with this interactive website. You will read information, practice your skills, and then test yourself!
12. Angle Aliens- Help Robot Guy defeat the aliens as you practice your skills of obtuse, acute, and right angles!
13. Practicing Polygons- Review your skills for polygons using games and fun activities
14. Division MATHO- Practice your division facts using this interactive site!
15. Division Machine- Practice your division facts using this "Machine." Choose one of three levels to work on.
16. At Home Activities- Click here to find activities you could do at home with your parents!
17. Addition Flash Cards- Click on one of the links below to practice your addition facts using flashcards.
18. Subtraction Flash Cards- Click on one of the links below to practice your subtraction facts using flashcards.
19. Adding Dimes, Nickels, and Pennies- Practice adding up the total number of coins
20. Cash Out- Practice Making change for customers in a store
21. Change Maker- First find out how much money you should get back in change, then pick the correct amount of coins.
22.Stop the Clock- Match the correct digital time to the correct clock... as fast as you can!