||Elementary Library Rules
The Lind Grade School Library is used by a lot of students. GOOD BEHAVIOR IS IMPORTANT. Here is what you should do to help everyone enjoy our library together.
1. Walk, don't run.
2. Speak quietly so you don't disturb student who are reading or studying.
3. Make sure you finish you food and drink outside.
4. Be respectful and considerate of everyone in the library. (Staff and Students)
5. Treat the books and other material with care.
6. Ask for help if you can't find what you want.
7. Return books on time.
1. Students will be ask to correct behavior.
2. Students will be asked to sit on the bench for the remainder of the library period and will not be allowed to check out a book.
3. Students will be asked to go back to class and talk to their teacher.
Lind School Libraries
Lind School District #158