Instructional Coaching Home Page » What is instructional coaching?
||What is instructional coaching?
INSTRUCTIONAL COACHING IS.................
· Ongoing professional development
· Building trusting relationships with teachers
· Part of the leadership team and faculty
· Leading teacher study groups
· Providing staff development for instructional support
· Helping teachers find ways to use data and drive instruction
· Modeling, observing, and providing specific feedback
· Serving as a resource on research based strategies to improve student success
· Available to teachers willing to grow and learn together
· Offering collaboration, support, and dialogue
Hillsboro R-3 School District