Math » Unit Four
DECIMALS AND THEIR USES
Below you will find an online link to unit four's family letter. These letters go home at the begining of each new unit. The letters describe the focus of the unit, the skills students will be learning, key vocabulary, ways you can help reinforce material at school, and information on how to help with homework.
ONLINE GAMES - Click on the file below labeled "Unit Four Online Games" to access a word document with over twenty online links to games that will help students practice skills we are learning in class.
In this unit skills students will be learning include:
1. Reading decimals through thousandths
2. Writing decimals through thousandths
3. Comparing and ordering decimals through thousandths
4. Adding decimals like: $23.62 + $7.95 and 15.8 + 2.23
5. Subtracting decimals like: $14.35 - $6.27 and 5.9 - 4.61
6. Measuring objects to the nearest centimeter
7. Measuring objects to the nearest 1/2 centimeter
Unit Four Online Games
(DOC 39 KB)
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
Click to open the Word document. Once the document is open click on any of the links to open the games. Enjoy!
||doc file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the Microsoft Word website.
Mrs. Heaton's Website
Beaufort County School District
2510 Mossy Oaks Rd.
Beaufort, SC 29902