Math » Unit One
NAMING AND CONSTRUCTING GEOMETRIC FIGURES
Below you will find an online link to unit one's family letter. These letters go home at the begining of each new unit. The letters describe the focus of the unit, the skills students will be learning, key vocabulary, ways you can help reinforce material at school, and information on how to help with homework.
ONLINE GAMES - Click on the file below labeled "Unit One Online Games" to access a word document with links to games that will help students practice skills we are learning in class.
In this unit skill students will be learning include:
1. Knowing addition and subtraction facts
2. Identifying, drawing, and labeling line segments, lines, and rays
3. Identifying and drawing parallel and intersecting line segments
4. Describing sides and angles of polygons
5. Using a compass and straightedge to construct geometric figures
Unit One Online Games
(DOC 25 KB)
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
Open the Word document and click on any of the links to open up specific online game sites related to unit one
||doc file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the Microsoft Word website.
Mrs. Heaton's Website
Beaufort County School District
2510 Mossy Oaks Rd.
Beaufort, SC 29902