|RCS Information » After School Program
||After School Program
Resurrection Catholic School offers an After School Program staffed by two adults at all times.
- Hours – 2:30 to 6 p.m. every day except the first and last day of school.
- On early dismissal days due to bad weather, the program closes one hour after dismissal.
- For grades kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Cost – $3.25 an hour. No quarter or half hours allowed.
- Late fee is $5 for 10 minutes added to your account if child isn’t picked up by 6 p.m.
- Includes snack and a drink.
If you wish to have your children do their homework while they’re in the after school program, let the directors know.
Emergency phone number – 393-8891.
Students must be registered. Families are encouraged to register even if they have no intention of using it. In case there’s an emergency, this is a safe place for your children to be after school.